1. Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Tina Joemat-Pettersson.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Dr Pieter Mulder.
2. Minister of Arts and Culture Lulu Xingwana.
Deputy Minister of Arts and Culture Paul Mashatile.
3. Minister of Basic Education Angie Motshekga.
Deputy Minister of Basic Education Enver Surty
4. Minister of Communications Siphiwe Nyanda.
Deputy Minister of Communications Dina Pule
5. Minister of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs Sicelo Shiceka.
Deputy Minister of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs Yunus Carrim.
6. Minister of Correctional Services Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula.
Deputy Minister of Correctional Services Hlengiwe Mkhize.
7. Minister of Defence and Military Veterans Lindiwe Sisulu.
Deputy Minister of Defence and Military Veterans Thabang Makwetla.
8. Minister of Economic Development Ebrahim Patel.
Deputy Minister of Economic Development Gwen Mahlangu-Nkabinde.
9. Minister of Energy Dipuo Peters.
10. Minister of Finance Pravin Gordhan.
Deputy Minister of Finance Nhlanhla Nene.
11. Minister of Health Dr Aaron Motsoaledi.
Deputy Minister of Health Dr Molefi Sefularo.
12. Minister of Higher Education and Training Dr Blade Nzimande.
13. Minister of Home Affairs Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma.
Deputy Minister of Home Affairs Malusi Gigaba.
14. Minister of Human Settlements Tokyo Sexwale.
Deputy Minister of Human Settlements Zou Kota.
15. Minister of International Relations and Co-operation Maite Nkoana-Mashabane.
Deputy Minister of International Relations and Co-operation (1) Ebrahim Ismail Ebrahim.
Deputy Minister of International Relations and Co-operation (2) Sue van der Merwe.
16. Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development Jeff Radebe.
Deputy Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development Andries Nel.
17. Minister of Labour Membathisi Mdladlana.
18. Minister of Mining Susan Shabangu.
19. Minister of Police Nathi Mthethwa.
Deputy Minister of Police Fikile Mbalula.
20. Minister of Public Enterprises Barbara Hogan.
Deputy Minister of Public Enterprises Enoch Godongwana.
21. Minister for the Public Service and Administration Richard Baloyi.
Deputy Minister for the Public Service and Administration Roy Padayachie.
22. Minister of Public Works Geoff Doidge.
Deputy Minister of Public Works Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu.
23. Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform Gugile Nkwinti.
Deputy Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform Dr Joe Phaahla.
24. Minister of Science and Technology Naledi Pandor.
Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Derek Hanekom.
25. Minister of Social Development Edna Molewa.
Deputy Minister of Social Development Bathabile Dlamini.
26. Minister of Sport and Recreation Makhenkesi Stofile.
Deputy Minister of Sport and Recreation Gert Oosthuizen.
27. Minister of State Security Siyabonga Cwele.
28. Minister in The Presidency (1) National Planning Commission Trevor Manuel.
29. Minister in The Presidency (2) Performance Monitoring and Evaluation as well as Administration in the Presidency Collins Chabane.
30. Minister of Tourism Marthinus van Schalkwyk.
Deputy Minister of Tourism Thozile Xasa.
31. Minister of Trade and Industry Rob Davies.
Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry (1) Thandi Tobias.
Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry (2) Maria Ntuli.
32. Minister of Transport Sbusiso Joel Ndebele.
Deputy Minister of Transport Jeremy Cronin.
33. Minister of Water and Environmental Affairs Buyelwa Sonjica.
Deputy Minister of Water and Environmental Affairs Rejoice Mabhudafhasi.
34. Minister of Women, Youth, Children and People with Disabilities Noluthando Mayende-Sibiya.
– I-Net Bridge (News24)